KHQ/WORKSOURCE JOB FAIR
The Largest Hiring Event in the Inland Northwest
The KHQ/WorkSource Job Fair is a collaborative offering from KHQ Q6, the Spokane Workforce Council, and WorkSource Spokane.
Each year we also offer sponsorship opportunities to local businesses. Employers who attend range across many industries, and job opportunities span from entry-level to executive. WorkSource Spokane offers prep sessions for both employers and job seekers to help all attendees have the best possible experience.
This signature hiring event has been offered since 2014 and has grown to host hundreds of employers and job seekers each year.
Save the Date - May 25, 2023
2022 Fair (In-Person & Virtual) | May 11-12, 2022
- 100+ Employers
- 650+ Job Seekers
- 4-star average rating from all attendees
May 25, 2023 – In-Person
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Spokane Convention Center
TBD – Virtual
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Premier Virtual Platform
To save time, register before the day of the event.
In-Person Event – May 11
Standard Booth – Price $175.00
Price includes a 10’x10′ vendor booth with draped 8′ table, two chairs, parking for one vehicle, and two lunches. Electrical access, additional lunches or parking passes are available for an additional cost.
The in-person event on May 11 is now full. We encourage you to participate virtually – see details below.
Virtual Event – May 12
Virtual Booth – Price $65.00
Price includes a dedicated virtual booth that will allow your business to showcase your company and list all available positions. Two-way live communication during the event allows your business’s representative to chat with candidates. Build your booth in advance of the event, and candidates will have a chance to explore and learn about your company ahead of time. We use the Premier Virtual platform, where you can also review resumes of registered job seekers ahead of the event.
>>Click here to register for a virtual booth.
*Please note that we do not make a profit on this event – all fees are used to help cover costs.
2. In-Person Featured Booth – Price $375.00
Price includes all items included with standard registration, plus prime booth placement at the event near the front doors. Businesses will also be listed as “Featured Employers” on our website, with your logo on event materials and opportunities to market your open positions ahead of the event.
We’re offering a live training to help familiarize you with Premier Virtual and provide an overview of how your business can maximize its features to set up a winning virtual job fair booth.
Premier Virtual Training Link – Booth Set-Up
- Click here to see a load/unload and parking map.
- Spokane Public Library will have a computer lab onsite where you can direct candidates to apply online.
- A semi-private interview room will be available onsite for same-day interviews.
- Didn’t order enough lunch tickets? Food will be available for purchase in the lobby of the event.
- Please bring extra copies of applications and other materials. We don’t have the ability to make photocopies at the event.
- Please note, helium balloons are NOT allowed in the event ballrooms.
May 11 In-Person event
Pre-registration is not required.
May 12 Virtual Event
You will need to create a profile and sign up for the event in Premier Virtual, our online job fair platform. Please register by clicking here.
Prepare for Success
WorkSource Spokane career coaches can help you stand out from the crowd in the busy job fair environment!
Contact them here to schedule an appointment today.
Make the Most of the Job Fair
This is a hiring event, and job offers are made on the spot each year. To ensure your best experience, dress for success and come prepared to interview for jobs! Researching the employers ahead of time can really help you have a positive experience. Our employer list can be found here and includes openings, minimum requirements, and company websites.
- Click here to see an event and parking map.
- Please note that the event will be held in the 100 ballrooms, near the First Interstate Center for the Arts, not in the fish bowl exhibit halls.
- Admission is FREE to job-seekers.
This year our generous parking and transportation sponsors, Davenport Hotels and STA, are providing free and reduced transportation options for our attendees. You can take advantage of several options:
- Park in the Davenport Grand Parking Lot. Bring your parking ticket with you to registration – while supplies last, we will be providing pre-paid exit tickets provided by our Parking Sponsor, Davenport Hotels. Click here for a map. The first 250 attendees who bring in their parking ticket from that lot will receive a pre-paid exit ticket.
- Park for free at the Spokane Arena, in parking lot B. Click here for map. Free parking at the Arena is unlimited. While supplies last, WorkSource staff will be on site providing STA bus passes for attendees that park at the Arena. Catch the downtown shuttle, STA Route 11, which runs every 5 minutes and will drop you off less than a block from the event, at the Washington @ Spokane Falls Boulevard stop. See map of Route 11 here.
Please note that free parking at the Davenport Grand and bus passes are limited and are available first-come, first served. Please ensure you will be able to pay for your vehicle or bus pass if necessary. Davenport Grant lot rates are $6/vehicle, and the Doubletree Lot is $8/vehicle.
Inside the Event
- Food will be available for purchase in the lobby of the event.
- Spokane County Library District will have an on-site computer lab where you can print your résumé, apply to jobs online, and more.
- There will be on-site semi-private interview rooms. Be prepared for same-day interviews and potential job offers!
- Our goal is to have an accessible event for all members of the community. ASL interpreters will be available; find the accessibility sign near the registration tables.
- WorkSource Spokane staff will be wearing dark blue polo shirts – find them if you have questions!
1. Prepare for Success – WorkSource can help you stand out from the crowd in the busy job fair environment! Job fair prep sessions are offered on the following dates:
Tuesday, May 14, 10:00-11:30am – Click here to RSVP
Wednesday, May 15, 1:30-3:00pm – Click here to RSVP
Thursday, May 16, 1:30-3:00pm – Click here to RSVP
All sessions will cover the same material – you only need to attend once! All sessions will be held at WorkSource: 130 S Arthur Street, 99202
Questions? Call 509-532-3120
2. Connect Center at KHQ
On May 9, KHQ will be hosting a call-in hour during the evening news beginning at 5 PM, with phones manned by WorkSource Career Coaches. Anyone in the area can call in and get on-the-spot help with résumés, information about how to prep for the job fair, and other job search tips and tricks. Tune in to channel 6 on May 9 to access the Connect Center.
3. Make the Most of the Job Fair
This is a hiring event, and job offers are made on the spot each year. To ensure your best experience, dress for success and come prepared to interview for jobs! Researching the employers ahead of time can really help you have a positive experience. Our employer list includes job openings, minimum requirements, and company websites. View the list of Attending Employers.